Saturday 11 February 2012

Evaluation Activity 6

 6 What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

 I have gained knowledge of so many different technologies since beginning my A-Level media course. For the creation of my video we used Windows XP computers as opposed to the Apple Macs that were available.


I had little knowledge of how to use the video cameras and now know how to use them effectively. I had never used Adobe photoshop or Adobe premiere pro before.


We have also had to use a program called 'Blogger' which is a website used to post coursework to, I had never used this website before. Once I had started my coursework, I discovered that Blogger also has an 'App' for smart phones, this has helped me greatly in my coursework process, meaning another technology I have used is an 'iPhone 4'.





I used Google as my search engine for my research and planning as opposed to bing or yahoo.


I used YouTube to enable me to do evaluation task 5. 

No comments:

Post a Comment