Wednesday 2 November 2011

Analysis of questionnaire results

Whilst analysing the results I gained from my questionnaire, I quickly realised that there was a clear gap between genders in their film choices, ie, in general the results I gained from men, stated that their favourite genres were horror, action or thriller, whereas most of the women stated that they preferred rom-com or comedy. I also discovered that there was a disparity between age groups, ie, with the older male stating that his favourite genre was Western. I also noticed that there was a definitive break between the age groups in the cinema section, most of the younger respondents stated that they visited their local cinema regularly, whereas the older participants said that they visit their local cinema 'less often'.

No comments:

Post a Comment